So Why Choose Try Nutrition?
My aim is to support the body and encourage health through integrative dietary and lifestyle changes.
Often I talk to people who have a reasonably comprehensive understanding of nutrition but are unable to put systems place to act on their understanding. Equally, I have talked to many people who are sure they are ‘doing everything by the book’ and then are quite surprised to discover some key areas they have either not considered or have misunderstood. There is a lot of conflicting advice both in the media and from health practitioners so this is hardly surprising.
I use a health history questionnaire about you and your family to determine your needs. This include any illnesses that your family have experienced as well as any environmental and social issues that may be an underlying feature in your health and diet. For example, if you are on a weight loss diet but your family are not it can make it harder to stick to. I can help you compose family friendly meals yet diet friendly meals too.
Although often clients just want to make sure that they are on the right path as regards eating healthily, there are some more involved requirements you may have which I am more than happy to discuss and help you understand the diet implications that these may have. When you choose Try Nutrition, these are some of the areas that I may be able to help you with.
Areas that I Can Advise On
- Weight loss and weight management
- Cardiovascular health – high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease
- Food intolerances and allergies such as lactose intolerance including how to avoid the main offenders
- Mental health – anxiety and depression, foods for mood!
- Digestive complaints – constipation, celiac disease, reflux, IBS
- Joint and bone health
- Conception, pregnancy and post natal health